MITEL BUSINESS development manager
The Telecommunications Business Development role is to work within the new business sales department and will involve the prospecting, relationship development, design build execution and completion of telephony projects according to agreed deadlines and to achieve sales targets. This includes pre-installation liaison with the Operations/Project Manager to agree objectives, preparing a technical plan and execution of the plan to completion with customer acceptance.
The position offered is based out of Advantex’s Gateshead Head Office, your role will require you to attend prospects sites and can require you to work away out of region.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 08:00-17:00 with 1hr for lunch, although extended hours may be required to meet sales targets. We have a flexible approach to business but expect the same respect from our team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
A highly motivated ‘hunter’ and conscientious individual, your main areas of responsibility will include:
· Prospecting new clients to Advantex
· Self-generate Mitel opportunities
· Maintain internal systems (CRM)
· Achieve sales targets
· Be an ambassador for Advantex and Mitel
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
· At least 5 years’ experience in designing, deploying and supporting telephony products
· Strong understanding of general telecommunications technology including SIP
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent documentation skills
· Customer focused
· Able to work well as part of a team and individually
· Maintain awareness of new and emerging Mitel technologies
· Follow instructions given
· Decision making – displays a willingness to make decisions; exhibit sound and accurate judgment and include appropriate people in the decision making process
· Highly motivated – Sets and achieves challenging goals
· Quality management – ability to look for ways to improve and promote quality.
The candidate should have the desire to learn. Advantex have an exciting opportunity for a proven PBX sales person who wants to sell the European leading telephony solution. We will assist in you becoming a Mitel MiVoice Business (MCD) qualifies sales professional. Desirable
· MiVoice Border Gateway (MBG)
· MiContact Centre Business
· CCNA or equivalent qualification would be an advantage
Please submit your CV via our our online submission by clicking here.
All enquirers and applications will be completed with full confidentiality.