Business Development Manager
Type: Full Time
Closing Date: 24th June 2022
Business Development Manager – Technology Solutions
With an unprecedented growth projection and list of leading partners across the UK, Advantex are looking to grow the team to assist in this growth.
We are a Manged Services Provider that was established in 2002 to achieve two things; create a great place to work; and deliver a great service to our partners.
We are committed to encouraging growth and innovation, promoting a supportive, friendly place to work for all our staff, whilst delivering on excellent customer service and exceeding in everything we do.
As a leading Northeast provider of technology solutions, we work with partners throughout the UK to implement cloud based and on-premises IT, IP Camera & Access Control, Cybersecurity, Connectivity, Power/Data Cabling and Communications solutions across a wide range of sectors from Manufacturing and Corporate to Education and Charity.
Business Development Manager to work alongside our existing team of BDM’s and AMs in our Gateshead Head Quarters to assist in our growth strategy.
As a Business Development Manager, you will have a Contracted target for Gross Profit that you are expected to achieve or exceed by acquisition of new accounts or managing accounts by cross selling and upselling. This will be achieved by following the sales process set out by Advantex.
You may be provided accounts to manage and leads to work where possible, but it is ultimately your responsibility to acquire new clients for the business.
Targets can be achieved from recurring agreements, solution sales and standalone wins.
You must have a positive attitude and a personable character accustomed to working with different clients, including staff within Advantex. Advantex promote a positive and enjoyable place to work, and you should buy in to this ethos.
To be a credible candidate, you’ll need to demonstrate most of the following:
- B2B sales experience of selling Technology products and solutions.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in similar type solutions that Advantex provide.
- A proven history of achieving targets.
- Self-motivated, tenacious and capable of managing your own workload.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to build strong customer rapport quickly and collaborate with internal teams.
- Resilience and adaptability.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to actively manage a pipeline of prospects and to move opportunities forward in a planned way.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a rapidly growing company.
- Self-motivation with a proactive and autonomous approach.
- Commercial mindset, able to show business value of a product.
- Follow all Advantex systems and processes, vision, mission and values.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Tiered Pension Scheme
- Bupa Health Cash Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Group Critical Illness Cover
- Sick Pay Protection
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with an hour lunch each day.
DBS 5 Year Screening – will be conducted by Advantex.